Not Your Nanna's Brandy
Old chardonnay barrels don’t die but some go to heaven, maturing this elixir that blasts brandy off its doily and into the present millennium. Toasty oak unites single and double pot distillation characters of vanilla, honey and apricot. Mix with: irony.
Two years in a mix of French and American oak barrels, mostly ex-chardonnay, impart seductively rich colour, smoothness and length to this new generation brandy. But we wanted to give you more, and herein lies the magic of blending. With the addition of single copper pot distilled portions we’ve added an unexpected lifted brightness.
Fruity aromas evoke apricot and rounded spices, with the richness of oak tannins. Vanillin sweetness on the front palate gives way to vivacious honey and apricot, finishing with soft oak spiciness.
- Silver, San Francisco World Spirit Awards 2018
- Silver, Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2018
- Double Gold, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2017
- Bronze Medal, International Wine & Spirit Competition 2017
- Bronze Medal, Australian Distilled Awards 2017
Alc/vol 40% 200mls